Sunday, April 3, 2011

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY


SONG OF THE DAY #320
Sunday April 3, 2011
Can't Touch This
by MC Hammer


Got up in the AM to everyone getting ready to leave for the "surprise" 90th B-Day party for Tia Celina. So, naturally, I got up and got in the shower. Got ready, got criticized, then got dressed again and headed out as some people were taking a second look at the house. Itito stayed and we took my car. Abuela Marta y nosotros 4 con Papi manejando. Got there and not only was it in no way a surprise party, but also a 20th Wedding Anniversary for people that got married in July of 1991. It's April. The 90th birthday was a few months ago. [Brain Explodes]
It was pretty fun, though the DJ had about 7 songs in his repertoire, and he repeated most of them several times. Really, "Elegant Banquet Hall" in Hialeah? Really? I guess so. Discovered that Cousin Ricky is a beast dancing straight-up FUNK, and that my sister responds to those who ignore and insult her (i.e. me). I fear for that girl's unfortunate future. Came home and put the video on my computer (Papi ofreció regalarles el video, y con mi cámara y unos sueños se convirtió en un videógrafo de mucho merito, actualmente sirviendo a el sur de la Florida), and installed Diego's iLife '11. Woohoo! Now I have iDVD and just about everything else (even though, for a fact, I know I'll never use more than that and Garage Band, which looks crazy). Ate Ac/H.F. with some fricasée de pollo, and watched Manhattan Murder Mystery with mah Moms while helping my dad upload pics to fb. Finally at night, as everyone else went to bed, I stayed up fixing The Sound's last couple of days, incessantly trying to make available the two songs from the other day available to my reader(s). It's very important that you hear the right version. Don't ask me why. Going to get some water and maybe a pickle, and going to bed. It was eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment