Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-TWO


SONG OF THE DAY #322
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
by Arcade Fire


Today I woke up at 8 ready to go to class at 9:30, but decided to stay in bed until 10:30, effectively missing yet another Myth, Ritual class. ¡Ayayay! Got ready and went to class at 12:30. Evaluations, then Assembly. Made the Announcement from Les Justes about the boycott, and then was removed from the Presidency by popular vote and replaced with Georges Danton. Joined the regions at the front and booed at everything inside. Nominated Gabriel for President. Kirk got about 8 things passed today. Woohoo! The Professors didn't let us secede because there would've been no time for crowd reaction, and so I decided to go take a walk and visit Davies after class. First, though, took Mileini to the clinic and made an appt. for myself. In Davies' office, we talked about the plan and about letter-writing and other such entanglements, and shared our disappointments with the crowd and the Faillants. I told him of my plan to murder the Abbe, and he seemed fine with it. Came home, ate a sandwich, took a nap, and woke up to a Madrina visit! It was the greatest ever!! They left at around 10:30, and for 2 hours after that I did nothing but justify these past few days online and avoid reading for Ecology... I'm testing myself and I'm going to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment