Sunday, April 24, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE


SONG OF THE DAY #341
Sunday, April 24, 2011
La Vie En Rose
by Louis Armstrong


I spent the day at the beach with my family this Easter. In the morning we had some plans to bike across the graffitied kingdom of Allapattah, but plans fell through when Jaife stayed sound asleep, dreaming of pedals and wall art. Assuring her we'd make up for it by watching Bansky. :) So, I went to the beach instead. I spent the morning reveling in newfound ecstasy, and the afternoon sleeping it off. I got in at 3:30 last night, and I didn't sleep a wink, just thinking about life. The same happened on the car ride home, and then once I got home, in the bath. I kept it going and watched The Girl Next Door, but had to take it off after the party scene :( I put on An American In Paris, a more Jessie-friendly movie, that makes me feel just as great. Told Mileini it was an externalization of everything that was happening in here. I didn't know this would happen... S'Wonderful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment