Sunday, April 17, 2011

THREE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR


SONG OF THE DAY #334
Sunday April 17, 2011
Merrymake It With Me
by The Republic Tigers


Woke up at 10, got out of bed at 11. It was a strange and fascinating day...

When Ititos got here I put on El secreto de sus ojos, which was one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Meanwhile, as my mom was getting progressively more sick, with a fever that would just NOT go down, Duck confit cooked all day in the kitchen. We ate a little after the movie, following it up by a fruit tart that was ridiculously delicious. Itita told me of a happier time, when she was forced to collect shit from her outhouse so that her mom could fertilize the land. Ah, my grandmother's childhood. Took a crazy nap and woke up a while later. Watched Ellen, then ate some more of the tart when Gallego showed up out of the blue. It's now 12 hours after I woke up, and I'm still in my pajamas watching Hot Tub Time Machine and updating the Sound. I should've woken up more motivated today, but after the heavy conversation last night I wasn't really feeling up for anything. It's no one's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment