Saturday, April 2, 2011

THREE HUNDRED NINETEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #319
Saturday April 2, 2011
Don't You Remember
by Adele


Got up early and got to work on time, before 9:30! Didn't have breakfast though, so until 4 P.M. me alimenté sólo con un paquete de Corn Nuts: sabor Nacho, y una botella de Vitamin Water. Came home to watch an episode of The West Wing, falling asleep. Ate some fricasée de pollo, y me quedé dormido en el sofa mientras mi familia se iba de compras. Woke up at like 7:30, changed clothes and drove to Aventura to watch Hop at 8:30. Of course I was late, and we ended up going to an old theater - "The Intracoastal." Potiche was showing, surprisingly! Had fun during the movie-- not just because of Carlos the tyrant chick and his coup d'etat, but with Lani wincing at every tasteless (literal) gag. Took the 112 home by accident, which took me to the airport. After navigating my way out and home, I made a couple sandwiches, watched a few League episodes, and knocked out. Tomorrow I'm writing my Anthropology paper. Wish me luck.

Lani played this song on the way back to the apartment. She's a fan of Adele... Could I ask for anything more? Enjoy this. I haven't finished listening to her sophomore effort yet, due to the fact that I don't want a gratuitously broken heart, but I've been a fan of Adele since '07, back when Hometown Glory was gaining a following back in the UK. This girl surprises me constantly, and I have no doubt that she'll surpass my impossible expectations with the rest of this album-- whenever I do decide to pour myself a glass of solemnity.

No comments:

Post a Comment