Saturday, April 9, 2011

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX


SONG OF THE DAY #326
Saturday April 9, 2011
It Was A Good Day
by Ice Cube


It smells really nice where I'm sitting right now. Gardenia I think.. It's in my living room.

Today I woke up early and got to work early after having eaten breakfast and everything... Ladies and Gentlemen, he is growing up. Floated around, like the ushe, but spent most of the day in MP3s... Had me a good time with Ferd and Helen. After work Alfred, Ferd and I went over to Publix to buy a cake, some croquetas, and sad animal-shaped plates for Vinnie's last day at the 553. Most of the croquetas disappeared... hm.... *brushes off crumbs*
Came home to watch the West Wing and update the Sound some, and then stayed home doing exactly that whilst the 'rents got home from los mandados. They brought back dinner, which I requested to be some delicious (might I add) Veggie burgers. Oh yes, folks. He likes the veg. Watched some more of the West Wing until the disc finished, at which point I focused all my energy on The Sound work, forgetting about tomorrow's 7AM meeting at the Buy and my Video project due this Tuesday. Ayayay! Going to bed now. 12AM. Biked to work in the AM and biked home. Get the chronic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment