Thursday, April 21, 2011

THREE HUNDRED THIRTY-EIGHT


SONG OF THE DAY #338
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Montaña
by Gipsy Kings


I dislike the Gipsy Kings. I woke up early today to go to the White Party for Myth. [Note to self: remember to email Angela.] Saw some great poems presented, and heard some... interesting... reggaeton. Got a CD :D
Had the most awkward moment of my life as a student [or it's up there, at least], and then put my feet up and laughed about it on a tin table. Ridiculous. Mira que meto la pata. Came home to get the crepes and then headed back to school for the Reacting Farewell.. French Fare. Delicious cheeses. MOHMAGAD-- I love cheese.
Came home after discovering a fellow Star Wars/US Presidents nerd in Keerk. Sat down to watch some crap and eventually got to The Pixar Story with Jessie, which, yes, is a documentary on the animation studio. After that, I wrangled up the rents to watch Toy Story 3! They had never seen it and they loved it! They laughed hysterically throughout the entire film, and at the end, my mom bawled, my dad was solemn, and I held back manly tears with my hand on my heart. I'm like baby bear: not too hot, not too cold... All you need is a light jacket.
The Ititos came over later to eat dessert and sew. Today I ate some crepes and I watched some films, and it was chill. I'm thankful for this life.
This song came into play earlier tonight, after I reminded Kirk that the Gipsy Kings were stuck in my head. Online, Maya, Kirk and I talked about grunge, cure, and hole. The cool kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment