Friday, April 8, 2011

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE


SONG OF THE DAY #325
Friday, April 8th, 2011
Dropped
by Phantom Planet


I got up today at around 11. I put some clothes on and went over to the kitchen, where I found Titico having a beer outside and Pops dando lija en el comedór. I ate something, and when Titico left we got on the roof to fix the leaks. Chapapote que tú conoces. Got down, put up with some displaced frustration, and vacuumed the left side of the house. Tested out my speaker, which I'm going to return for being not-too-powerful and expensive as shit, with WORK, and got to taking a shower soon after. Offered Mileini a movie, and got ready to pick her up at 3 for The Last Metro at 3:30. Of course I left the house at 3:05, I got to hers at 3:25, and we got to the movie at 3:45. Haha... ah, kids.

-I'm late.
-I hope you're not pregnant
-Fingers crossed

After the movie I discovered that the quiz I thought closed Saturday had closed today, and after realizing I couldn't do anything about it, I built a bridge and decided to go return the C-Pass to my co-intern on the Venetian. We traveled by two murals that *someone* hadn't ever seen... *pats self on back* and by the Symphony park by Lincoln Road, with its 80-foot screen and quad projectors, also a novelty. We parked by Old City Hall and toured the building, checking out the elevator, 8th floor staircases, and the new Miami Beach Cinematheque. C'est fantastique! Walked over to the Wolfsonian and saw Regina Bailey! Toured the museum and the gift shop and walked over to Uncle Sam's for some musical enlightenment--- discovered a Phantom Planet used CD for $5! I can't believe I haven't put Phantom Planet on The Sound before... I guess I'm growing up. Dropped the lady off and headed back to the g-pa's' house, where I killed some pizza and stole some Crystal Light, which tasted like diet tea (maybe because it is diet tea). Convinced Itito to watch Inside Job and came home a passenger soon after. Hanging out with Dad on the way home I was tricked into a strange subject that should have died with doctor-patent confidentiality-- one that I was waiting to come bite me soon enough.. And, also, the word spread awkwardly. Put on The West Wing at home, and paused to have a chat with Ma about psychology and heaven. President Bartlet has MS! :O CJ finally hit that. After the show ended, everyone declared their bed plans in unison, and I retired to my humble abode, le blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment