Monday, April 4, 2011

THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-ONE


SONG OF THE DAY #321
Monday, April 4th, 2011
Graduation (Friends Forever)
by Vitamin C


I missed the Urban Ecology review class. Got up, got some breakfast Ma had bought me from McD's, and watched the last episode of the West Wing before taking a shower and starting to work on my Myth, Ritual paper. Took forever, missed the comedy show, and finished at around 7. At 8, I went to school to meet with Mileini and Isy, to talk about the secession plan and to draft some kind of Constitution. I came back home, aimlessly meandered online, and talked to Yoan about films for like 2 hours. Then, I finally started editing my Secession points and forged it into a workable Constitution. Went to bed at around 4 AM. Don't ask me why, but while writing my Myth paper this is the song that popped into my head (I haven't even heard it since '09). So, naturally, I got ahold of it and played it until it left my head, which was sometime around when the paper was finished: 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment