Saturday, April 23, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FORTY


SONG OF THE DAY #340
Saturday, April 23, 2011
La Tuba
by Elvis Manuel


&

New Kind of Love
by Plants and Animals


This morning started calmly. I got up early and on time and went to the Egg Hunt! ^.^ 8:17 I got out of the car. Scheduled at 8:30. It was fantastic timing. The Hunt was great! I hung out with Kira and Carlos and everyone in the church, Megan and The Hef included. She worked on Posada Carriles' case as co-council! No ways!! After the Hunt, which included Kira, Carlos and I hurriedly placing eggs all over the field in the midst of chaos, talking to Kira about movies, and getting le best craft ever-- a wish jar-- I went to Georgine's House to help out with Netflix. As it turns out, we have crazy similar History interests! It is awesome. She's read all these cool books and loves the Revolutionary and Civil Wars! Though she's die hard south, she's a pretty neat lady. The bee's knees, if you will.

I came home, chilled for a while, talked to Mileini, nappt, and then got ready to head out to Borscht. Picked up Crystal and went to get Mileini, and then we headed out to the Arscht. After parking in a sketchy garage and taking the last spot, we made our way to the line outside, which wrapped halfway around Miami. Took up two sides of the building. Two whole sides! It was crazeh. When they were at capacity, Crystal, Mileini and I decided to take to Bongos, down the street. Stayed there for a few hours, eating masitas de puerco y croqueticas. When it was club time, I softened up the security guard and got a wristband, on the condition that I'd try not to drink, and have a safe time. Taught Crystal some basics, danced up a storm, and had a great time. Jaife graced us with her presence sometime later that night, and the four of us hit it up! Then, of course, she and Mileini were attacked by strange club bears and, after rescuing them I led everyone outside, and we left the club at around 2:30. Jaif and Mileini went home together, and I took Crystal back to her place. A kiss at the door melted me. She closed the door behind her and I barely made it back to my car. I melted all over the sidewalk. Literally spinned and weakened, and leaned against the car for support. Oh, Jesus. Then, on my way home, she told me I should've stayed to watch That 70s Show, and that 30 minutes wouldn't kill me... Of course I turned the hell around and we finished watching the episode, followed by Three's Company. We only watched about half the show. I came home, un mango maduro, at around 3:30. Me tiré en la cama, sobre la cual no dormí el resto de la noche.

No comments:

Post a Comment