Sunday, March 13, 2011

TWO HUNDRED NINETY-NINE


SONG OF THE DAY #299
Sunday, March 13th, 2011
The Only Living Boy in New York
by Simon & Garfunkel


FESTIVAL DAY TEN

The time changed last night, and today I was supposed to be at the Royal Palm Hotel at nine. That did not happen. Nine and a half hours later, when I actually woke up, I felt great! I ate breakfast, I watched SNL, and I had genuine silence for a few hours. Just genuine silence and rest after a week and a half of the complete opposite was fantastic. I'm a bum, but I like it. He he... I walked around the house all day, nappin' with my dog and shiz, and watching SNL. Whene everyone got home, I went to my room to finish watching In a Better World, and then I brought out Garden State to have a moment. It was great again! Then I had a frustrating conversation and went to sleep. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment