Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FIFTEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #315
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011
Thrills
by Cake


Woke up at 11:30, an hour before Reacting, two hours after Myth, and half an hour after my doctor's appt. My habits disappoint me sometimes. Went to class for the King's trial, where Octavio and the rest of them laid shit down. The defense was solid, but the King was found guilty over a measly 28 votes. It was nuts. Came home, wrote something up about my character, then ate and went back to school at 5:30 to meet up with Sam and company, talking to Mileini about my plans on the way, for some fro-yo. Bitches got some drama going on. Came back home, watched Castle, then wasted away slowly on the computer, doing nothing particularly productive. Need to finish my wrap report tomorrow before 1, meaning that right after class I have to sit somewhere around campus and get to working on it. Wish me luck. Also, I'm going for Door #2. Choosing any other route would just be foolish. Any closer and I'll start hearing Joan Armatrading everywhere I go. And I love Joan, but I can't let her kill me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment