Sunday, March 20, 2011

THREE HUNDRED SIX


SONG OF THE DAY #306
Sunday, March 20th, 2011
Mambo Parisienne
by Henry Mancini


Woke up very late. 2:30, around there. Supposed to go to Itita's for Lunch, but stayed home watching the last 2 episodes of Skins instead. In the interim, I seared myself while making a sandwich. Now, there's a phalange on my left hand pointer finger that will never be the same. Everyone got home at around 5:30, at which point I took it upon myself to get clean. En esto, me demoré. Al salir, Dad had on ENTN and then American Idol after that. Mom gets home from Target, I put on Charade, Dad falls asleep, Mom surprisingly doesn't, and it's as frickin' fantastic as I remember. After that, everyone decided to go to sleep, and I pour some more cereal and put on Scrubs. 2 episodes from Season 2 is enough, at which point I start ridiculously arranging my foavorite movies list, for the hundredth time. This time, though, I know how to use excel. Oooh.. saucy. Score some cool music from SXSW and go to sleep. It is 2 AM. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment