Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THREE HUNDRED EIGHT


SONG OF THE DAY #308
Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011
The Park
by Feist


Feist is back. This morning I got up at 10:30 after a late night. A reminder let me know I had half an hour to get clean, clothed and in the car, to be at my checkup appointment at 11. When I got there they said I didn't have an actual appointment, to which I replied: WTF, I made it yesterday. Got in, got checked, I'm working. Went to grab an adapter for reacting, and then went to class. It got crazy. We passed education, after which they actually arrested the king. Wha-- ok...? Tabled Article 2 and argued over Melanie Gros instead. Took some time at the atrium to eat an expensive bagel sandwich and talk to everyone. Les Justes, Melanie, Sam, Andrew, Kirk, Kharla, and Jaife were there, y así pasamos el tiempo hasta las 3:30, cuando nos fuimos pa'l museo. A&V Honors Hour, and some Frost time with Mileini and the lunch people. Trang was there, too. After that was the orientation for CSA 11 from 5 to 7, and after that was coming home to watch Castle and check emails. Saw some excitement about Guerrilla Film Project, and looked at pictures from the festival. Hipster kitty came up, and from then on I showed ma what urbandictionary.com was, and looked up hipster so she would understand. Talked to Jaife for a while, and at around midnight, when the weight came down, I headed out to help the other me. Got back at around 2:30, and thought of Feist. I just saw a Bon Iver cover of this track last night, and it's been subliminally stuck in there. Today, incidentally, was The Park.

BONUS TRACK:
The Park
by Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment