Sunday, March 27, 2011

THREE HUNDRED THIRTEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #313
Sunday, March 27th, 2011
I Want You Back
by Jackson 5


Today... I didn't feel lazy today. I felt like doing something, but was stuck in the house one way or another. It was interesting. Got up at 12:30, updated the Sound some (it now feels archival because of how many unfinished posts I have to recall and record), started a project I feel really great about, watched a DCOM for the first time in a very long time. Avalon High it's called, and it was (actually pretty awesome despite its) pure cheese. Lol they could have easily avoided unnecessary one-liners and spared the audience some embarrassing chuckles. Like I said, though, because of its interesting premise and awesome medieval beach shots, I forgive the jokes and the acting. It's Disney Channel. They only do things right about 40% of the time. The Ititos came over, and I ate a lot of pumpkin bread. Those two don't directly correlate, I just felt like including them in the same sentence. Also, I booked my trips (which means I handed them off to my travel agent [which means my Mom is planning them]...)! And, finally, I got back to the Sound and updated some more. It's become a habit of doing this on my newfound days off. Nite; it's 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment