Monday, March 14, 2011

THREE HUNDRED


SONG OF THE DAY #300
Monday, March 14th, 2011
Go Your Own Way
by Fleetwood Mac


Got up and slummed it for a while. Mami y Papi salieron a hacer mandados y me dejaron a la Jessie. Itito came con Luís while I was in the shower, y salí listo precisamente cuando llegaban de regreso. [Mileini, ¿no sabías que este era un blog bilingüe?] I headed out to MIFF HQ, now back at MDC, at around 1. Got there @ 2:15. It was a strange feeling, seeing everyone make final changes and pack up in slight. MIFF 11 kind of changed my life, and now everyone's starting new chapters in theirs. It's very probable that I was the one most affected person out of all of us coming out of this. I was the newest to the film world, and now I have to deal with the fact that what I used to settle for in terms of doing something with my time isn't going to be the standard anymore. I can't just sit around slumming it at Best Buy after having done the festival. Like it or not my mind already started moving on to the next big thing, and honestly, I don't really have a clear picture of what it is. Got my yearbook signed by the rest of the staff; now I'm only missing Marketing and Jaie. Wednesday's the wrap party. Wednesday's the wrap party.
Dropped Elena off at the Airport, 2nd time. Vivian's B-Day, Annie's kids, more chocolate, Craig's goodbye. Copied a ton of screeners and brought them home, hung out with Andres and Sarah after everyone left the office. Literally everyone was in the programming office-- well, except for Maria, the special projects lady. That SLUTTT~ hahah
G-ddammit, I'll never forget this.
Came home and left to pick up J-Dawg with Mami y Papi [Mileini, ¿no sabías que mis padres se llaman así?] and hung out with baby Ashley-- the most incredibly adorable creature on the face of the earth. Mileini refuses to procreate. Eh, what are you gonna do? Came home, finally, and watched an episode of Skins. Things settled in, and I put on the Orphanage.
Me-¿Quieres ver una pelicula que produjo mi amiga Elena?
Dad-Dale, a ver...
20 minutes later.
Dad-Está intrigosa esta película...
20 minutes later.
Dad-Hace RATO hubiece salido de esa casa. ¡Nombre no!
20 minutes later.
Dad-¡Ay, cojones!
The severity of this progressed throughout the rest of the film. La verdad es que estaba de a cojón... Talking to Anita while watching it, hehe. Oh, and one last thing: a facebook message made my heart explode into T-Pain. "You minx," I thought to myself, as a giddy smile appeared on my face.

MIDNIGHT BONUS TRACK:
Bartender (feat. Akon)
by T-Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment