Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THREE HUNDRED NINE


SONG OF THE DAY #309
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011
West Coast
by Coconut Records


or

Romeo & Juliet
by Dire Straits


Today was a regular day filled with the opposite of productivity. I was supposed to have written half my paper, so that tomorrow I'd have the other half to finish. Instead, I woke up far after Urban Eco had ended. At 2 I wet to pick up Jessie and took a trip to FIU to drop off some money orders, a bunch of forms, and a copy of mon passport. Outside of the house, her name is now Michelle. Doubled back to ECC to pick mom up together, and then headed back the other way to Itita's to pick up some food. ¡Espagueti con picadillo, chica!
When I got home and ate, Mileini called me back to school for an Aesthetics and Values opening at the Frost. Until about 6 we were there, at which point the girls bailed and I came back home. Before 9 I knocked out on the couch, and woke up at 2:30. Wrote this, drank a ton of water-- ¡Agüita fría, chica!-- and went to bed. The opening was nice, and so was the company, but I should've written my shit. Ahora mañana me queda una tonelada de cosas pa' hacer. No no no, vaya. No acabo de aprender.

No comments:

Post a Comment