Thursday, March 24, 2011

THREE HUNDRED TEN


SONG OF THE DAY #310
Thursday, March 24th, 2011
Bizness
by tUnE-yArDs


with Midnight Deep Track:

I'll Be Seeing You
by Billie Holiday


Woke up at around 10 to head to reacting at 12. Stopped at tb for the first time this year, and felt crummy after eating what used to be my usual 5-layer burrito. Maybe I flushed out fast food already? It's just not the same anymore. So crummy, in fact, that I bought a taco with it and I had to give it away to someone in reacting. In class was the slaves' play and the Salon of 1791. Got a haircut for a second, and then headed home to freshen up and chill out for a bit. Danette invited me to Paragon at 5, for Rowbear's sendoff/the MIFF volunteer screening of Rango at the lounge. Got to Lani, Vicky, and the rest of the crew on time and stayed for the first few minutes of the movie, at which point Danette, Andres and Roberto went outside for a quick drink break to kill time before having to go to a museum exhibit and drop the guys off-- we talked about my future, about films, about schools, and about everything in between (including programming codec and Johnny Depp's "good roles"). Broke off and headed home, stopping before at Vision Works for a quick visit. Jenny's still married, and the place is still the same, for the most part. Coming home I ate fet Alfredo with my parents, and came to the computer to research the green roof project a little more. Caught the latter end of American Idol-- the most crazy one so far (the guy almost fainted when they used the judges' save!)-- and then got lazy, decided I wasn't writing anymore, and put on my friendly neighborhood Netflix DVD. Bernardo Bertolucci's Stealing Beauty with Liv Tyler. Oh, Lord. Oh, Lord, thank you for making such a graceful, beautiful girl. Thank you for making Liv Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment