Thursday, March 17, 2011

THREE HUNDRED THREE


SONG OF THE DAY #303
Thursday, March 17th, 2011
Foolish
by Ra Ra Riot


Got up, went to get some bloodwork done. It was a success. I had to go all the way to Ponce, because my local Redbird Quest Diagnostics was closed, but it worked. Ripped the band-aid off to Boy by RRR in the car on the way to pick up some Arroz Frito @ El Rinconcito. Jessie was unnecessarily annoying the entire day thereafter. Don't ask me why. Got home with my take-out and decided to finish cutting the grass and doing some other house fixins before eating, to stop Pops from taking over. Ate, then fixed my room somewhat, and ended up watching yet another ep of Skins. To celebrate St. Paddy's I holla'd at Adrian while watching doing this, and caught wind of his plans... Headed out at around 8 to Itita's and left a few hours later to go out with Mileini and Jaife to Miracle Mile for the huge road block concert/night of debauchery they had across a few avenues. Learned some more French (I can count to 10 correctly now!) walking to the mile from Mileini's. TONS of people dressed in Green! Wtf...
Met up with Grace and Wendy and hung out for about 45 seconds, then ended up in the alley of "The Bar," where I ran into a few people. A Best Buy manager, an old co-worker, and my cousin's best friend. Called Yve and met up with her a few blocks away, at a closed restaurant by Spy World. We left a little while later, at around 11:30, and headed back to Mileini's, where we took NPH to a friend's house. Got home at around 3. Had fun on a surprisingly clean St. Patrick's Day.

Foolish came into play in the last couple hours of the day, when I had an unusual realization that was probably only pasajero. Pensive night. It was sitting in the car in front of my house at 2:30 AM that I played out my entire day in Super 16mm with no audio overlay, and realized the song worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment