Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY-SEVEN


SONG OF THE DAY #287
Tuesday, March 1st, 2011
Opus 23
by Dustin O'Halloran


Rush to work to get the Skedge finished on time
40min late to meeting, barely got there with Diliana helping
Candle rush for a vigil that never happened
The Adjustment Bureau w/Jaife
nerves throughout the movie
posters, validation, take to car, drive home
cheeky music on the way home, ie. Aretha, Stevie, and Corinne
Robert needs therapy
scared for life on roof
threats of family breakdown
"These Words" started following me and I heard their music, direct from Bristol, England. Also with Mitchell Museum.
I'm scared. Just as I thought one problem was being resolved, the Chairman threw me a curveball. G-D damn chairman. I'll get you for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment