Saturday, March 19, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FOUR


SONG OF THE DAY #304
Friday, March 18th, 2011
What You Know
by Two Door Cinema Club


Yesterday was supposed to be a beach day in the morning... HA HA HA. I got up at around 1, got to work at around 2:30 only to discover that everyone had the day off! Habíamos tres en la oficina, la de la prensa, el voluntario yo. Y aún así fui el último en irme. I took the time to make a bajillion copies to add to my super secret screener library that no one knows about. Muahaha! Got out of work at 7 something, at which point a part of my family, which was headed to the beach, came to pick me up to walk around Ocean Dr. and Lincoln Road. I took them through Venetian Way with Diliana's C-Pass and got to drive back to downtown to pick up my car. Drove mum crazy on the road! Not funny. Got to Itita's for some depression on the rocks and then bolted home, watched two Skinses while talking to Mileini and went to bed. This is a Midnight Deep Track, provided by the one and only - the chick that brought you Rock Kills Kid - the Sound's Solo Music Correspondent. Get the jam here.

No comments:

Post a Comment