Monday, May 16, 2011

THREE HUNDRED SIXTY-THREE


SONG OF THE DAY #363
Monday, May 16th, 2011
Open Book
by Cake


Got up at 11:00. Called Financial Aid, showered, and ate some pita chips and pumpkin muffins. Went to the bank, eager to test my planned blunt delivery.
"Hi. I need a loan."
I walked out with no loan, but rather a credit card that is of no use to me. Came home and kept editing, after eating a homemade hamburger, so goood.. but went to Itito's for a bit before going on. Came home, paid for my credits with an e-Check, and continued editing, watching clips of Austin Powers in Goldmember while rendering. Stopped a little later to eat some ropa vieja with P-B rice (acereee), and then again to go to Suanay's solo recital. Came back home to more editing, more Austin, and an urge (from Mileini) to update the Sound. Simple day.

No comments:

Post a Comment