Sunday, May 22, 2011

THREE HUNDRED SIXTY-NINE


SONG OF THE DAY #369
Sunday, May 22, 2011
To Be Surprised
by Sondre Lerche


Got up, went to the beach with my parents, picked up my sister, came home. Pops cooked some camarones.
Jacuzzi inkling...
Watched the beginning of The Great Dictator with the Great Dictator and Mom, and then, when they went to bed shortly after losing patience with Chaplin, I turned on Dan In Real Life, which I'd been meaning to rewatch. I loved it all over again, and spent the rest of the night creating an IMDb account and rating films.
1AM

I brought out the dusty old Sound CDs, the first two, in honor of a beach day, and listened to them in the car on the way to and from. At the beach today I taught my Mom to be good. She now thinks I'm a deity.

No comments:

Post a Comment