Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE


SONG OF THE DAY #351
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011
It's All Over
by The Broken Family Band


I'm repeating this song. I've become an originality fail.

I told Crys to pack a bathing suit and a towel, ordered a Sarussi, got dressed, and went to pick her up. We headed to the Venetian Pool. Swam around a bit, explored the waterfalls and the caves, and laid in the cascade pool. The whole experience could have been a montage to this song. I cracked open the sandwich, and she brought out the brownie cupcakes-- and we taught each other. The morning was perfect for something like this.
We picked up Jessie a little while later, at 1:50, and then went home to gather some things and head to Itita's. Dropped Crystal off at home, and sat in Itito's backyard for a few hours, waiting for them to get home. Had some more brownie-cakes, and took a look at Jessie's yearbook, hangin' out with Luis. Came home, took a long bath, and wrote the half of today's memoir I could.
A few hours passed and before I knew it, it was time to see Crystal again. I drove over to her house on this lovely May 4th night, with The Holiday and a few Argentinean delicacies, and had dinner over some sparkling conversation. Insisting to not watch television and help clean up instead, she kept me busy and away from the kitchen with some photos from the trip. After dinner she changed into a knockout red and black dress I don't think I'll ever forget, and we sat down to watch The Holiday. The rest I leave to memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment