Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FIFTY


SONG OF THE DAY #350
Tuesday May 3rd, 2011
Deuces
by Chris Brown & Tyga


This song isn't about the women in my life. I'd just like to clarify that to the 1.5 people that might ever read this and misinterpret.

I woke up this morning and did nothing for a little while. It was almost 10. I went back to sleep and got up two hours later, for rillz. I got up to watch John Adams, episode 1, play a little Portal 2, and watch Castle with le Pops. I can't remember in what order. Talkin to Victor, we decided to meet up for some coffee at the Double D. So I left Portal, took a shower, and got ready to go. Biked to the Dn'D and hung out for a few hours. It was all very French. We talked about love and life, and film, which are really the only important things in the world. It was already 8 when I came home, at which point I left again, to go see Ata at El Rinconcito Latino. I met my cousin there, who turned out to be the most adorable human being on the planet. Came home again and talked to Susi and Mileini, and planned for tomorrow. Ah, adolescent evils... Finally washed the dishes and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment