Wednesday, May 11, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FIFTY-EIGHT


SONG OF THE DAY #358
Wednesday May 11, 2011
Noon Tune
De Nada Sirve Hablar
por Alejandro Fernández


Evening Tune
Que Será
by Wax Tailor


It was a late morning. Maybe around 12 or 1 was when I finally rolled out of bed. I decided to fumble over to the kitchen to fix some grub, and then get to watching School of Rock. Picked up my sister 15 minutes late, and got her incredibly pissed at me in the car, asking incessant yet legitimately concerned questions. Came home, made a couple of grilled cheeses, and finished watching School of Rock as she slept. Pretended to work on the video while goofing off with music. The musicworks continued until that evening, at which point Pops called me over to watch Glee and American Idol. I ate dinner and continued with my musical nonsense, until late. When everyone went to sleep, I watched 2 Days in Paris by Julie Deply, and realized I've been watching really fantastic movies lately... I think I'm going through a renaissance. And, I love summers. Oh, also, I'm broker than a Sudanese woman pregnant with her sixth child. But everything will be fine! Will soon finish the birthday video.

No comments:

Post a Comment