Thursday, May 5, 2011

THREE HUNDRED FIFTY-TWO


SONG OF THE DAY #352
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Fidelity
by Regina Spektor


CINCO DE MAYO!

Today was Cinco de Mayo. I woke up at 2 and shamefully don't remember what I did until later that evening, when I finally talked to Tia Mari, for a few hours outside. We needed it, so I remembered I had balls and made the call.
I don't know what I had to eat, but sitting on the couches and lying on the ground outside felt like a trombone shot. The feeling lasted a few hours, and by the end of the conversation, the hallucinations stopped.
Naty came over later at night, and Mileini stumbled over here herself, as the night tread on. We stayed up until 6:30 AM, SÉIS DE MAYO, playing Portal 2, eating flan, and milking choco-vine.
Happy not Mexican Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment