Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THREE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR


SONG OF THE DAY #364
Tuesday, May 17th, 2011
Your Love
by The Outfield


Spent the morning editing the video and cleaning the house. Ate cookies and cheese for breakfast because of my summer motivation allergies. A few hours after I woke up I had an actual meal-- by that time, though, Pops was home, and the hamburger was his doing.
I kept editing the video for the rest if the day, with some interruptions from things like the Realtor. Watched some videos (Jon Stewart vs. Bill O'Riley, the MindSnacks people) and tried downloading some movies during rendering periods. Vuze movies never stream well, though. :(
At one point I started watching Glee, until my mom couldn't hold it in anymore. She let it out and the night started. After the confrontation, we finished watching Glee, mostly in silence. After Glee we stated our grievances and spent a few hours talking. My sister came by and acted stupidly, and then went away. At the end, I broke down. I told her that my family was enough for my happiness, and asked why we weren't the same for her. It was more like begging, really. Begging and sobbing.
We topped it all off with an episode of the West Wing, and now we're sleeping. It's 1 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment