Sunday, January 9, 2011

TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-SIX


SONG OF THE DAY #236
Sunday, January 9th, 2011
1234
by Plain White T's

Got up late, started to clean up and then Carlos came over. Installed Office for free on my computer-- whatuuuup! Thank you, UTS @ FIU. Rents drove me to Best Buy to see about Parallels and went to Publix. At the Buy I was advised against it. Boot Camp, they say. Came home and watched a few eps of Castle with everyone. Argued over Alexis's mom and Jess and I started keeping score of our one-ups. First point was an internet advantage, so I surrendered it. Tomorrow we start fresh.
Reminder: e-mail Carlos and Mileini the Green Hornet screening listing. It wasn't really a music day.. Which is weird. These past few days been weird, actually, seeing that my music time is my free time, which has lately been scarce. The only music I heard was the one on Castle and the bits of playlist from Friday Morning's on the way to and from Best Buy. This song is a throwback to '08. It was on an episode of Castle, and it serves as a lifesaver for this blog. When in doubt, television pulls you out of the water (that, my friends, is a scary principle to fathom).

No comments:

Post a Comment