Thursday, January 20, 2011

TWO HUNDRED FORTY-SEVEN


SONG OF THE DAY #247
Thursday, January 19th, 2011
I Put a Spell on You
by Screamin' Jay Hawkins

Panther promotions meeting after Anaís came to my myth, ritual class in the 'am. Second assembly meeting after that, debut of the moment of silence in the beginning, and made the first arrest, of Justin. He was back talking and criticizing, and my guards silenced him for today. The assembly erupted in laughter and applause. It went well, I think. Samantha and Octavio gave a great speech, and so did Kirk and the King. After that I talked comics and Firefly with Mels until GC. Ran into Adrián, reunion time. Headed then to BK to meet Anaís for some chicken sandwiches. Talked assembly and movies with Kirk and Mels who joined us. Was congratulated on the assembly really often today.. It was weird, like there was a secret plot against me and everyone was being nice. They were serious; it ran pretty smoothly.
Supposed to work on bioze today but instead watched a short film collection and evaded any hw. Facebooked some, which was a throwback. I didn't really; I just talked to Mileini. Watched Am Idol with my rents and then read ma the assembly rules and tried to explain the game. It's 11. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment