Monday, January 24, 2011

TWO HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE


SONG OF THE DAY #251
Monday, January 24th, 2011
Gonna Fly Now
by Bill Conti

At work today I went over to IT to get my entourage synced to the MIFF email, and after a lot of trying, we finally did it. Well, they did it. It was a victory for all of us, though. Took the metro mover back to First Street and picked up a croqueta preparada on te way back to the office. Once I got there we started proofreading the Film Guide. Diliana sent in her bios and I made them Team Robert worthy and submitted them. Three are left in the running, for all of them to be finished. Every single director and juror bio, and we're so close. Sometime today we started to destroy the grid, when I stopped everyone and went to get the "Printing on Letterhead!" guy to take a photo of the Danette, Roberto, Vivian and I in front of it. We had fun demolishing it, as a certain clandestine video will show. Got home with some juices I brought back from Itita's, and with some unbaked bread from La Vaquita. Watched an Ellen to pass the time, and then caught Castle at 10. Almost 1AM, and I've been sorting through emails and the reacting database online (If there was ever a time to say Yikes...). Tomorrow it's gonna get crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment