Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-NINE


SONG OF THE DAY #239
Wenesday, January 12th, 2011
Infinity Guitars
by Sleigh Bells

Made it to class at 9 on the dot: Urban Ecology. After that, headed home, ate some breakfast, then updated my iPod with a few current tunes and headed off to MIFF. Finished upp all our checklists and then got to working on the Industry PowerPoint. Got all through World Comp, and then had to go home. 8:10. Planned on seeing Partir today, but my family advised me against it so I came straight home. Tatyana had gotten me a free pass from the Tower people, and as it turns out I couldn't go tonight. It worked out, though, because I don't like taking advantage of such a small venue. Getting into the Tower for free would be weird.. I'm so used to getting my ticket punched at the front and enjoying the cheapness and exclusivity of it all. It's a great place. Listened to the mellow on my way home, and when I got here I caught the ending of It's Complicated, which the rents had been watching. Jessie strolled out of the shower nonchalantly sometime after. Nite. Hopefully getting up early tomorrow to review the gamebook and make some kind of a speech that appeals to the Jacobins, the Royalists, and everyone else. What am I getting myself into with this assembly? Lord, oh lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment