Monday, January 10, 2011

TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-SEVEN


SONG OF THE DAY #237
Monday, January 10th, 2011
Beach
by Mew

Bonus Track:
The Grid
by Daft Punk

Today was the first day of school. I went to "Urban Ecology," which looks like I'm going to have to milk the interest out of. It has potential. Took a breakfast break to eat breakfast with Tiff and Mateo, and then headed back to the library to read up on Vendée, which I'm still not done with.
It's eleven pm.
After that I had my one o'clock class, Language and Culture, which I think is going to be great! Unfortunately I might have to drop it, to avoid heart attacks. Working at MIFF and having four classes is not the easiest thing to do. Especially when there's reading involved. Lots of reading. Went over to MIFF as soon as I could, and found out we made deadline on film stills! It was awesome. Today they made the final (fingers crossed) changes to scheduling. Finished inputting the checklists we have, only leaving about seven out of the picture. Things are progressing. Planning on reworking some bios tomorrow, after Honors. Before that I have to find a slot to study for Vendée, and sometime during the day I'll talk to Professor Weitz and finally ask her about the trip and the internship credits. I need this done bu Friday. Friday, people!
After getting out of work I headed to Sunset for a screening of The Green Hornet, which I didn't make it to. I ended up buying a ticket for The Fighter, which was great. Kira, I get you. The experience is underrated. Came straight home. Did not go to five guys. Did not pass Go. Did not collect $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment