Saturday, December 25, 2010

TWO HUNDRED TWENTY-ONE

SONG OF THE DAY #221
Saturday, December 25th, 2010
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
by Ella Fitzgerald

6:30 PM: Though today was a very sleepy day filled with getting up pretty early and opening presents, going over to Itita's and insulting each other in true family tradition, I can't help but think of this song, which always reminds me of a peaceful Christmas with pasta, laughter, and Nancy Meyers. It was the first day Tia wasn't over on Christmas morning, which I thought would be strange.. Instead we enjoyed the comedy stylings of our new family.

What am I thinking? I'm sitting at home spending Christmas alone. I'm going back to Itita's straight away, and I'm taking The Holiday with me. But first, I'm making a Christmas playlist to go with the season. It's late, but great.

No comments:

Post a Comment