Friday, December 17, 2010

TWO HUNDRED THIRTEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #213
Friday, December 17th, 2010
We Are Sex Bob-Omb
by Sex Bob-Omb

Interview at MIFF at 2; got there early and interviewed, and am headed back Monday afternoon to figure out the rest. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This song is how I felt for most of the day.
Went to pick up Jesster, then to Itita's to do some cheer spreadin'. Spent some hours at Best Buy trying to figure out a phone plan, and I'm headed back there in the morning to wrap it up. Vicky is now a source of gossip? Yeah, she knows everyone. Who do I know? Alfred. It's like I don't even work there. I changed my work schedule to one day a week-- saturdays.
In other news, I ran into Elena and Lisa on my way out of the store, and we made dim-witted plans to watch Tron. Tix were sold out like a mo' fo'. I don't know what that means. Hopefully I'll get some Liselena time this week, before she goes off to New York for her fancy internship (the one I'll find out about on Sunday). Goodnight, moon. I have no phone.

P.S. 213-E was Haller's room at Coral Park. Ah, mem'ries.

No comments:

Post a Comment