Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TWO HUNDRED ELEVEN


SONG OF THE DAY #211
Wednesday, December 15th, 2010
Anonanimal
by Andrew Bird

Watched some missed eps of Psych and Glee, then went to work at 3. It was pretty crazy... It felt like I was there forever. We got out at around 12, and the day was made by a disgruntled customer who called corporate to complain, I imagine crying like a little bitch. The problem wasn't with me lol. I was ringing him up and shut went down in a classic manager vs. tax exempt situation. It was pretty epic... Missed bowling tonight because we got out so late, and left my phone at home so I was incommunicado most of the day. Apart from reaching for shazam, no phone wasn't at all bad [note to self: wear a watch]. Missed a friend's drunk texts! Lol that could have been fun. This song popped into my head a few times today, and since it's on my playlist right now it's going on here. Granted, I was significantly less SSS than Andrew Bird today, but it's a great song, no matter how non-depressed you are. Just, idk, think of being alone in the wild and you'll achieve the same tone. It isn't as sad as it is contemplative. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment