Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #218
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010
Anyone Else But You
by Michael Cera & Ellen Page
and
La Bala de Billy
por Pupy Y Los Que Son Son


This morning was grool, made some killah cookies in mom's class at camp, and finished some cool hand printing in Kira's. Just like yesterday and the day before, I snickered at Elena every time I passed her in a hall. Hehe... This morning morning (last night) I was listening to this song on repeat, and since I don't really have a song for today, and La Bala De Billy only applies to tonight, when I redid the R.C. Interiors letter of protest and then watched some hardcore rooftop salsa on youtube, I figured I needed something that was closer to the tone of the day overall. Camp was like this playing as I saw myself in the kids' eyes, and the song can be applied to today, when I was one of the seven people that were present in the department meeting at work. OMAIGAD I'm excited. We worked on some director bios today, and after getting out and dropping off Roberto on Washington, I came home to even more revisions. I have three jobs right now. And school starts on the third. GARGH I love this. I feel like I need to clean the room, though, so I can have room to think. Think Richard Jenkins in Eat, Pray, Love. Clear out all that space (scary sound)! Peace; be kind to each other..
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment