Monday, December 27, 2010

TWO HUNDRED TWENTY-TWO

SONG OF THE DAY #222
Sunday, December 26th, 2010
Derezzed
by Daft Punk

Got up today to work from 9 in the morning to 3, then went home expecting to go watch Tron Legacy with Elena at night. These plans were obviously far fetched, since Elena got sick and couldn't go. Partied it up with Mileini! Whatup! I'm sorry to say that Tron, though, was a bit of a disappointment. Met up with Jaife afterwards for coffee and gab. Caveat: Do NOT try the apple thing at Starbucks. Blech!

For your reading pleasure and for my own future reference, the following is me watching Tron: Legacy.

(Giddy as a schoolboy) It's starting!!
This score is amazing!
Jeff Bridges looks weird.
There was a reason I hated The Polar Express.
This movie is going to be awesome.
Haha he drives a motorcycle! I wonder what that's setting up for... giggle
NO WHEYSSS! the immersion sequence was fantastic!
Omg. OMG!!!
An hour and a half later.
There is no need for Michael Sheen's character. Rephrase that: there is no need for Michael Sheen.
Srsly?
Tron?! Tron is alive?
Tron is bad? This blows.
LIGHT JETS?! WTF?! Cool?
Tron... why are you?? Pause. Gasp. Nooo!!! :(
There was no need for this.
Flynn is a Jedi!?
Flynn is God?
Is Sam Jesus?
Wait, what the... Noooooo!!!
Nice homage - er, I mean RIP-OFF! - of the Tron pose.
(Whining) Ehhhehh... why??
(walking down the theater steps)
I don't know how I feel about this.
(in the theater lobby)
Ehh, it was just ok.
(at Starbucks)
Too bad it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment