Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TWO HUNDRED SIXTY


SONG OF THE DAY #260
Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011
Up In the Clouds
by Darwin Deez

Went to class this mo' for a bike presentation in Urban Ecology, then got on my bike and came home. Chucked for 40 minutes, ate breakfast at around 12, and after running some errands, informed work that I was falling asleep everywhere and that I couldn't go. I proceeded to ktfo and wake up at around 6:30. We ate dinner (in the form of seriously delicious salmon sandwiches. It was avocadoey, tomatoey, special saucey, sourdoughey heaven). When I woke up, I had all this music from Pandora earlier stuck in my head, and after watching Pirate Radio (which was FAN-TASTIC!) I proceeded to work on reacting and get a bunch of music together. Got hungry and went to the kitchen to eat leftover chinese and finish watching About Last Night. Thank God Ed Zwick got over his 80s movie montage phase. There were like 7 pop ballads in that movie! Unnecessary. Good night, y'all!

P.S. Isn't this the strangest looking dude you've ever seen? And coming from me, that's a big thing to say.. I think Devendra Banhart looks perfectly normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment