Monday, February 7, 2011

TWO HUNDRED SIXTY-FIVE


SONG OF THE DAY #265
Monday, February 7th, 2011
This Guy's in Love
by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass

Woke up late and missed class. I'm trying for this not to become routine. Showered and went to work, getting there at around 1. Got to working on the new Education Outreach Grid and met with our new volunteer coordinator. Dig is crazy! Told Annie about Friday's moonless evening at Deering, and made sure to lay on the thanks. Kept making the Press and Industry screeners, and tried ripping my first DVD-- it was The Lady Vanishes, and it worked. The problem: I can't edit it. Final Cut won't touch it, and I'm pissed. Today I found out that Roberto is a bastion of delicious snacks (Reese's pieces and banana chips ftw)! I hardly saw Vivian-- I think she was in meetings or abducted or something. O. Welles.

Today was a pretty big music day... I'm recovering =\ Drove to work with The Free Design, got to work and played a David Lynch/Pirate Radio playlist, and went home to watch Empire Records, which has some pretty good tracks when you push through the two hours of noise rock. Laura Jane was stuck in my head afterwards, until remembering that Alpert took the day. It was nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment