Friday, February 25, 2011

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY-THREE


SONG OF THE DAY #283
Friday, February 25th, 2011
Gone Daddy Gone
by Gnarls Barkley

Class was cancelled but I had a 10:30 appt at the Doctor's. Went in to get an ok for vloodwork. Yes, vlood... Bahaha!
Went to Diaz el Contador's house to pick up my W2s (I know), and then went *back* to the FIU to file my fafsa with some help in the computer lab. Left and came home to eat, watch Ellen, and go to work for like 3 hours. It took me *agonizingly* long to get there, being late on top of what I was late already. Got my MIFF phone, and found out the movies I'll be Q&Aing! Took most home to watch over the weekend. At 6:40 I left for government center on my bike, and met Jean there a little later for critical mass. It was awesome, and only tiring for like 5 minutes halfway through. Endurance, baby!! Jean's still cool beans as always, except he wants to see Sanctum.. Ouch. Lol
Came home and ate Sarussi, and talked to Jaif, and deleted all my shiz from the DVR. Booya! Bed at midnight, work at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment