Monday, February 21, 2011

TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-NINE


SONG OF THE DAY #279
Monday, February 21st, 2011
Linger
by The Cranberries

Work today, worked on the Master Skedge and on the Outreach skedges. Went to Doral to pick up some boxes with Tom and Billy. Talked about Czech and Cornell and working in print traffic. Coming up, I'm going to be learning about 35mm and everything that has to do with HD cam setup. Excitement! Talked to Jaif, providing, along with a Bourdain marathon, a distraction from temp solace. Left for the house at around 8, got home to eat and watch a documentary on SNL. After watching Studio 60 it makes so much sense. I *get* Lorn Michaels now, though I think he should be a funnier person. Realized it was Monday and quickly got into reacting, getting my region into some trouble. Boycotts, riots and Kings, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment