Thursday, February 24, 2011

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY-TWO


SONG OF THE DAY #282
Thursday, February 24th, 2011
The Seaweed Song
by Passion Pit

Someone complimented me on my taste in music today? That wasn't strange.. nah.
This morning I went to school in preparation for Marat and Hebert's trial, and for the map quiz. Well, the map quiz was postponed and the fugitives escaped with half the assembly. WHAT.... THE.... Did that seriously just happen? Is this seriously happening? I just thought of Michael Clayton.

Alright, I just bought Michael Clayton. Where was I?

Right. Crazy Assembly meeting today, followed by the MIFF pit event. Gave absolutely everything away. All of it's gone, and we got some sign-ups to volunteer at the festival. Cool! Took the film guides and Reel Seminar pamphlets I set aside to UM, and presented in front of an actual film class. In a studio! I'd go to school there, legit. I said 'legit' a lot today... Met Lisa Gottlieb, who was the nicest lady. Came home, thought about schools and Fafsa, and went out again, to Pads' house. B-day cake and food and shiz, and then came home after seeing my long lost family. They tried to win me out in the movie game, but could not. Alas, a certain bald cineast could not. At home, watched White Collar with the fams and American Idol (?), and had a heart to heart with a french region.

No comments:

Post a Comment