Saturday, September 25, 2010

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY

SONG OF THE DAY #130
Saturday, September 25th, 2010
Beach Baby
by Bon Iver

I feel like I should save this for a sadder day, and I'll probably regret that I'd already used it when that day comes since it's such a great song, but I'm using it today because of the giant shadow of things-to-do weighing over me. It was playing in my head as I rolled out of bed uber late this morning, and as I got ready for and drove to work. Of course I got there and my mentality changed completely as it always does, and it became less whiney and more "I'm here to help." I really do like where I work. And there may be days that I don't want to even go, but then I get there and there's so much fun that I can't believe I'd even thought of not going. That's what I need my career to be like, and hopefully one of the three things I'm studying will do it for me. Anyway, Beach Baby. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment