Thursday, September 30, 2010

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE


SONG OF THE DAY #135
Thursday, September 30th, 2010
New York Groove
by Hello

Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes was actually stuck in my head the entire day. It still is. I'm humming it. I'm humming it now. It's torturing me that I've already used it on here! Today was pretty eventful, and it got better as it progressed. Started off with the grass in the back, then went to school for the 2010 Honors Convocation. HONORS FOR LIFE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

As soon as I heard this song I stopped humming Fleet Foxes. IT'S PERFECT FOR TODAY.
Hung out with Kharla at convocation and at the ASU meeting, got some crazy Rachelle time, joyrided on and almost fell off of a golf cart bursting at the seams with artwork, toasted with the Dean and the honors board to a successful convocation, laughed a lot, took Naty to the CSO meet & greet for some free food and club interaction! Then off to class, where I met up with Mileini, who's always fun to be with. Came home and wrote my poem, a protest on being forced to rhyme. It was a success of a day, and this song... fitting is an understatement. Peace, peeps. Keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment