Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-THREE


SONG OF THE DAY #133
Tuesday, September 28th, 2010
The Librarian
by Laura Jane Scott

Today was a sigh of relief. The Athens game has officially started, and the quiz went better than I expected! To discuss the game further would be a breach in protocol.

This new girl's Feist-y. This tune was featured on yesterday's Castle, which I ended up watching twice today.. once at around midnight, and once again a couple hours ago with everyone. They have a great music supervisor on that show.. Shit is pretty serious. Fitting.

Nonchalant Events:
Pop quiz in History which I think I survived
CSO general meeting (first of the year)
Drivin' Anais home [another somewhat musically enlightened being walks among us]
Hanging out at home watching Monday and Tuesday night TV with the family
Castle & Chuck ftw

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my song as your song of the day - very cool. I look forward to checking out more of your blogs in the future!

    Cheers,

    Laura Jane

    ReplyDelete