Monday, September 27, 2010

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO


SONG OF THE DAY #132
Monday, September 27th, 2010
There She Goes
by The La's

This song is preceded by the first two seconds of "Where Is My Mind?" by the Pixies.
Woke up today (at 11:10) feeling like crap for having missed class for no reason. Got nagged at a little later on in the day, after doing some recording for the CD I made and writing my thesis for the essay due at 6:30. PM. Break for hygeine, continued writing. I spent a surprisingly little amount of time with my mom today considering the fact that it was her birthday: I had to finish writing for class, then the relatives were here, then I had to leave for class, then I got home after 10 with ice cream and our present. I wasn't as involved as I wish I'd been today, but I guess it was a good gift. All previous doubts: erased. All time spent away: forgiven. All future crimes: absolved. That last one may not be right. So, Pixies, then the La's.
Happy B-Day, everyone born on September 27th. Happy B-Day indeed.

To Lisa Shea: The album cover is an homage. For you, this.

No comments:

Post a Comment