Sunday, September 12, 2010

ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #117
Sunday, September 12th, 2010
Backwards Walk
by Frightened Rabbit

The day started when I came home from the game (which, incidentally, Bernard was also at) with a broken table and this song stuck in my head. This led to a ridiculous discussion about how to manage the club from my "negociante" father, and to my watching the first episode of Chuck, season 3. It was about the seventh time, and it was awesome.
Fast forward through sleeping until 1, hanging out at Itito's, and getting some online errands run. Play.
Best Buy physical inventory today. Had fun doing the most tedious job known to humankind, because it was the company that made the night. This song is for the day, before PI and all that came with it, but getting home at 2:30 I can't help but genius playlisting it and making it work for the night, too.
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment