Sunday, November 28, 2010

ONE HUNDRED NINETY-FOUR


SONG OF THE DAY #194
Sunday, November 28th, 2010
Hands
by The Ting Tings
&
Green Eyes
by Wavves

I bought the new Ting Tings' 7" at Uncle Sam's yesterday and listened to it when I got home, which was technically this morning. I heard it again later on today after introducing my family to their freak-pop. They liked it! Green Eyes because I've been listening to it all day, thinking about it since I mentioned Wavves to Jewash yesterday. I spent the day watching movies at home when I couldn've been doing productive things like oh, say, my final papers. On the lineup was The Losers, which my dad liked so much he called my grandfather to come over and see in Spanish RIGHT AFTER it ended, then The Man from Earth followed by a very long nap. The life! Woke up after midnight to watch Ed Burns' She's the One, which was ok. It made me think about music and provided me with another entry for my film log, if anything. I'll probably feature the former on here tomorrow. Dawle.

No comments:

Post a Comment