Monday, November 29, 2010

ONE HUNDRED NINETY-FIVE


SONG OF THE DAY #195
Monday, November 29th, 2010
Hysteric
by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

#2 in this week's stuck in my head playlist.. First Green Eyes, then Hysteric, followed by some others that are just as grool. If they're still vibin' tomorrow I'll add #3. Went to CRW this morning for some relieving news: revisions are die next week Wednesday, not this Friday! Thank the lord. I finished my PowerPoint and presented my curatorial project today in history. It's one of the things I'm most proud of this year, if not the thing. It came out awesome. Before so, I went a-USB huntin' at Best Buy, then at Tiger Direct-- such low prices at the latter. CyberMonday #roolz. Finally settled on a waterproof, shockproof one. Lol of course. Felt kind of sick after buying it, just because it was $25 and I'm not used to no employee discount. Anyway, Chuck and this playlist washed away some blues. Still no response from the dean or from Rachelle on my letters of reccomendation... Must finish the résumé, cover letter, 3 recs, PLUS the Panther Promotions paperwork by tomorrow, and all of this shizz for school. It's bucketing on me, and I can't keep putting shit off. Need to finish at least half my paper tomorrow, along with the film logs (or most of them) and the Panther P stuff. I must. Goodnight, nobody. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment